Occupying a former 19th-century neo-renaissance palace, the Boscolo Prague - Autograph Collection is one of the Prague’s most majestic hotels. Step into the stunning lobby and soak in details like ornate Venetian finishes, grand foyers and glittering chandeliers.
152 luxuriously appointed rooms including:
- 103 Classic Rooms
- 14 Superior Rooms
- 20 Exclusive Rooms
- 11 Junior Suites
- 2 Executive Suites
- 1 Boscolo Suite
- 1 Presidential Suite
All rooms are equipped with complimentary WiFi, King/Queen or Twin beds, writing desk, safe deposit box, mini-bar, ironing facilities, coffee machine and bathrobe and slippers. Our new interactive TV system with satellite TV channels. 24-hour Room Service.
The luxury hotel is conveniently located in the city center, in the vicinity of major cultural sights and near Prague main railway station(Praha Hlavni nadrazi) as well as public transport(tram and metro).
Culinary delights await you at the New York Café or the Salon restaurant while the originally a bank vault offers drinks after dinner.
Boscolo Wellness & Spa
Clients wishing to relax and unwind after a long day sightseeing can do so by visiting one of the following facilities:
- 20 meters heated indoor pool
- Sauna and Steam room
- Relaxation area
- Fully equipped gym
- 3 x Treatment rooms
Meeting and Conferences
Take advantage of over 13,400 square feet of elegant venue space in the heart of Prague city center
- There are seven meetings rooms of varied size - six on the ground floor. The largest conference room Aida accommodates up to 220 delegates.
- All meeting rooms are air-conditioned and offer the latest technology tools such as interactive whiteboards or Meeting App.
- The Opera Ballroom on the first level is luxuriously designed with wooden floors, black paneling, large mirrors and over sized fabric lamps that can be lit in any color to match every occasion.
- Additional entrance and group check-in area which also forms the ideal venue for outdoor coffee breaks or evening reception.