The ICON Hotel Prague
Stylish and urban, modern and comfortable, innovative and surprising, The ICON redefines boutique hotels in Prague. The design team combined elements of the Czech architectural and interior design tradition with a contemporary flair and direction. The result is the transformation of a 19th century building into a space of theatrical sophistication and unique comfort.
Straight in the middle of the city centre, The ICON reflects a neighborhood where fashion, entertainment, business and shopping coexist.
Prague is yours to discover by foot:
Wenceslas Square: 2 minutes
National Museum: 5 minutes
Old Town Square: 8 minutes
Charles Bridge: 12 minutes
Sleep like a king. All the rooms in The ICON hotel are equipped with 100% natural and handmade beds from Hästens. Hästens also has the honor of being the supplier to His Majesty, King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
* 20 Standard rooms - size: 22 to 28 square meters
* 9 Deluxe rooms - size: 28 to 30 square meters
* 2 Superia Rooms - size: 35 and 36 square meters, with a separated livingroom and bedroom, home cinema with 5.1 dolby surround sound and Illy Espresso coffee machine.
* 200x210 cm extra wide handmade beds from Hästens
* 100% cotton linen and 100% natural/ anti allergic down duvets and pillows
* 2 sizes of pillows
* 1 direct telephone line with skype connection possibility
* free high speed internet connection
* biometric laptop size safe
* large working desks
* coffee and tea making facilities
* smoke alarm detectors
* flat screen 26" LCD TV
* DVD/CD player
* satellite TV
* iPod and MP3 connection
* Home cinema system integrated in the Superia Rooms
* bathtub with shower
* body products from Rituals
* 100 % cotton facecloths, towels and bath towels from
* De Witte Lieaer
* concierge service
* room service
* secretarial services and newspapers, ironing, shoe shine and limousine service, on demand.
Free High Speed Internet
* Available in all rooms and WiFi in all public spaces
Thai massage center
Zen Asian Wellness, Prague's most authentic and luxurious Asian wellness spas, is the Icon's in-house provider of luxurious massage and wellness treatments for Icon guests.
Jet Set Restaurant/Bar/Lounge
Designer interior, seductive lounge, tempting cuisine. Glamorous yet cozy, this multi-space is a destination in the city center. The food is a synthesis of tastes from around the world; Elegant and creative but homey, healthy and balanced but with pleasure.
For stress free staying in The ICON, a la carte breakfast is served all day.
Jet set bar features an extensive menu of premium wine brands and spirits, signature cocktails, with top DJ's spinning every week. Cosmopolites, party seekers, and businesspeople, all invited