BW Hotel Páv
The tradition of the Best Western Hotel Páv dates back to 1806, when it was known as "U trí kosu". The original sign above the main entrance to the hotel also dates from this time. The building is in the classical style, influenced by the art of ancient Greece and Rome.
The Hotel Páv is located in the Old Town in an area of great historic interest which is also extremely peaceful. All sights, historical buildings, points of interest, as well as business and congress centres are easily accessible from here. Near the Hotel there are several shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel offers 89 rooms with all modern facilities. Each room comes with a bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, WC, hairdryer, towels and hotel cosmetics. Rooms have a telephone, satellite TV, safe and free unlimited Wi-Fi internet connection.